Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Optimism vs hope

I heard a discussion yesterday, they were talking about optimism.  It made me think about what a great thing optimism is.  It is something that costs nothing, but will get results because of the energy it creates.  Then, I started thinking about hope.  While it is a worthy feeling, to me, it just seems that, a feeling.  I think that we can hope and wish til the cows come home, but if we continue to be optimistic about what ever is important and maybe add some engagement to it, everything will be O K.  So, from now on, I am going to look at things optimistically, the glass 1/2 full.  I would love it if you would come along on this journey with me.  Make a ripple, accept the invitation, see what happens.

No comments: