Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Monday, September 29, 2014

What's different?

I went to see "Dolphin Tale 2," yesterday.  It is sort of a kids movie, but the underlying message is for all of us.  I won't pay for something that makes me scared, (unless it is giving me information I need) I won't pay for blood and gore, there is enough of that in the news.  So I need to learn and be inspired.  I need a happy ending as that is what I want for all of us. Anyway, it is a continuation of the story of the rescue of the dolphin who lost it's tale and they made her a new one.  It is a story of people coming together, in crisis, and showing what they are made of to make a happy ending.  Sometimes we focus on the things we perceive make us different.  How's that working for us?  I know we are taught to think that different is not always good.  Be wary!  But it is our differences and our similarities that make us interesting and teach us things.  We all know we are more alike than different, anyway.  Make a ripple, know what is real, see what happens.

No comments: