Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Monday, September 15, 2014

Catboy on gluttony

Recently, Catboy and I were having a serious discussion on eating to much.  It all started when I asked him how he thought jumping on the love seat and purring every 2 hours all day and night warranted my giving him cookies each time.  You see, he knows if he starts purring, I have no control over his cuteness.  But I looked at the cookie container and ascertained  that he was going over his recommended amount.  He gingerly pointed out to me that the box of my favorite cookies was looking pretty empty, also.  So we decided to do more petting and walking around than eating so many of our delicious treats.  It was a hard decision, but we have to watch our waistlines.  Make a ripple, eat slowly, see what happens.

No comments: