Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Thursday, September 11, 2014

It's a matter of

perspective.  Yesterday, I decided to get my hair cut.  Sounds like something we do all the time, except mine has been long for quite a while, and I wanted to get it "chopped off!"  Some times you just need a drastic change.  So I went to my friend's really good hairdresser, shaking in my sandals.  As it turned out, I only got a couple of inches off, and he just did a different but great cut. I feel cute, and a little stupid.  I wanted a change, but was scared of the change.  This is all leading me to remember that change can be small, even subtle, and still, there is a great result.  There is no need to shake in your "sandals."  Make a ripple, be gentle with yourself, see what happens.

No comments: