Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

25 Karat Gold

It is hard to believe that I have been with you for almost a year.  Let me put it another way.  I am so eternally grateful that you have stuck with me for almost a year.  So I want to thank (in no particular order) India, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Sweden, Indonesia, Norway, The U.K, The U.S., Canada, Australia, S. Korea, Venezuela, Italy, China, France, Spain, Ukraine, Germany, Poland, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Romania, Finland, and Russia. Look at us, people from all over the world, together, to make a ripple.  When I see your country come up, it gives me such joy!  I am looking forward to adding to our family.  Thank you so much!  We are all, in our way, making ourselves, and the world a better place.  Stick with me, the best is yet to come! Namaste'

No comments: