Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Appreciate what you have....

then, strive for more if you want it.  In one of my studies, there is a very wise being.  It is partly me, for finding out information, but also another person who guides me.  As I believe we are all a part of each other and all that is good, I come to you today to ask you to appreciate.  When I am on my pity potty, I sometimes ask "why can't I have that?"  What I need to focus on is what I do have and be grateful.  At that point, I can focus on what else I need and want in life.  Things change according to how we think about them @ if I constantly worry, feel frustrated, or angry, that is exactly what I attract to me.  The opposite is true if I am happy, and expectant of goodness.  What do you really want?  Make a ripple, give it some thought, see what happens.

No comments: