Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Reach down and get it!

I don't know if you are a sports fan. I, like many others am, especially of the college basketball team in our town.  They have been to many tournaments, numerous years in a row, but this year was special.  They always play hard, great players with heart, and a coach to match.  But this year, it seemed like something was happening to many of the good players in the form of injury.  This was not their most stellar year, and yet, here they are!  My point is, (and by the way they won their game,) that sometimes, we just have to suck it up and reach down really deep to get it done.  I could not be more proud of these men, their courage and strength has come shining through like no one's business.  Here we go to round three and to me, they have already won the tournament.  I will take a page from their book, maybe it wouldn't hurt any of us to do that!  Make a ripple, go team, see what happens.

No comments: