Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Thursday, March 27, 2014

He's much better, today

Yesterday, Catboy gave me quite a scare.  He was very lethargic, wouldn't eat any of his cookies, and one of his bodily functions ...  Well, you get the point.  So, I had a little talk with him, gave him some cat herbs (legal) and left him to rest, all the while asking for just another 10 years with him.  My point here is that we all have people in our lives who are not as young as they used to be.  We get busy and sometimes lose site of the fact that they need us, too.  I am happy to report that Catboy is his rare and wonderful self, today.  It just took a little extra love and tenderness, and yes, those (legal) herbs. Our society is not as adept as some in honoring our elders, I say we take a page from their book.  Believe it or not, we will be there sooner than you think!  Make a ripple, honor them, see what happens.

No comments: