Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Thursday, March 13, 2014

It's been re-formulated

It was time, once again, to buy some kibble for the Catboy.  Fortunately, there was about 10% left in the bottom of the bag.  I made my way over to the only store in town who carries it , looking through the 16 varieties of cat food.  It wasn't on the bottom shelf where it usually is, Panic! It wasn't on the middle shelf either. Panic, Panic!  Finally, I found it, but the package had changed and it had been re-formulated.  (Well, you know)  You don't change the eating habits of an 18 year old cat! I bought it anyway.  When I got home, I gingerly mixed what was left of the old kibble with the new.  It even looked different. Shoot, he notices everything!  He came running in to eat and picked each piece of the old kibble out (different shapes and colors).  Crap!  So I left him to his meal.  A while later, I came in to inspect his bowl, and to my surprise, a lot of it was gone.  My point, don't panic if something tries to reformulate in your life, sometimes it works out great!  Sometimes, it's even better.  Make a ripple, trust the process, see what happens.

No comments: