Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Friday, January 10, 2014

"Wherever you go, there you are."

This is an old saying, but it points out the obvious.  We might not be happy where we are, but for the most part, we are there, at least partially because of us.  I'm not saying life can't beat us up and cause us to make less than desirable choices.  Believe me, I've been there more times than I care to remember. At some point, we've got to reach down really deep and ask for help to get out of the hole.  We have the ability to do this, all of us.  Do you hear me?  Make a ripple, make a plan, see what happens.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my! This is the thing I have the most trouble with, asking for help. And it seems that I am in the hole more than I am above it. It's something I am working on constantly. But sometimes it's easier to sit in the hole than to climb out. That is my struggle.