Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Sunday, January 12, 2014

TRUE!?? or FALSE??!

I heard a story about a certain group of people who established think tanks over 20 years ago to "condition" people to think a certain way even to their own detriment.  The method is called "Orwellian Linguistics," and it is a repetitive loop of information "designed to make lies sound truthful."  I wonder if this is true?!  Look around, how are we doing? Just in case it is true, I have decided to write my own loop.  Love yourself, love other's, be kind, share, be grateful, teach what you know, learn what you don't know, smile, be optimistic, look for the good in everyone and everything every day. Did I mention, be grateful?  Make a ripple, feel free to read this loop repeatedly, see what happens.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This sounds like a perfect "loop" to live by!