Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Saturday, January 18, 2014

The challenge

I started this blog the end of October, 2013. It's purpose was to suggest, starting with ourselves, that we do at least one kind act toward another each day.  We know that the better we are, the better we can be for each other so here is the 2014 challenge. 1)  work on ourselves, 2) pay attention to what is going on around us.  If we aren't happy with it- take action to change it. 3) do at least one kind act a day, more if you are able. 4) be grateful for all we have, as I am grateful for you and all my wonderful friends who lift me up and spur me on every day.  Make a ripple, your own best ripple, see what happens

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am grateful for you and your wise words, and subtle suggestions as to how we can make our journey on this Earth as peaceful and wonderful as we can. We have the power to do great things, not only in our own lives, but also in the lives of others. What a gift, indeed!