Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

FYI

Just for your information and only because I never read a blog b/4 I started one, I wanted to let you know that if you scroll down to the end of the page after you read a blog, it will direct you to a "newer" or "older blog." Phew, that was long.  I did not know this and one would assume, that what you see is the only blog available.  I have written over 70 blogs and some of them are really good. I do my best!  Know that there are plenty of things for you to read 'in your spare time' Ha!  Please take the time to go back to the end of October if you can.  I purposely try to make the daily posts short.  You can put me on your desktop if you feel like it!  I enjoy comments, too. Thank you for participating in this blog,  I appreciate all of you.  We are, and will continue to be, making a difference in the world one person at a time.  Nothing makes me more happy!  Make a ripple, because we all care, see what happens

No comments: