Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Resilience

I have four wonderful friends who have had quite a year.  One got cancer. (she is now successfully beating it), two of them had 3 of the 4 top stresses that can break you completely, and the other has had so much financial crap, it is unbelievable! I love them all so much! What they have in common is the ability to stand up each time they get knocked down.  They are smart enough to ask for help when they need it, and strong enough to endure what ever it takes.  I am so fortunate to have these people around me.  I honor them every day!  Make a ripple, learn to bounce back, see what happens.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The beautiful thing to see is that they all have an amazing support system that help them to bounce back and keep accomplishing their goals.

Unknown said...

Fall down seven times, stand up eight.