Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Rumpled,Befuddled, and Disgruntled. Got the shirt, tossed it!

Sometimes it's just easier to be grumpy. A person goes into a funk and just stays there. It takes movement to separate yourself from that dark place.  We can all try to move, if just a little.  We can find one tiny thing to be grateful for and use it as a mantra. We can ask for help.  I know it is hard, I have been there for a chunk of my own life. There is always a small light in each one of us, shining in the darkness. Make a ripple, look for the light, and see what happens.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am going to print this and carry it with me. I have been in a very dark year, but this might just get me through it. Thank you.

kimberly