Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Monday, December 9, 2013

First, see if it is plugged in

I'm pretty sure many of us have cable T.V. I also know how we feel when we turn it on and get the crazy "no signal" signal. Or, we get "to be announced." Crap! At this point I check that things are plugged in. I have called the cable company enough times to know what they will say... You know the drill. Normally, everything just comes back on like there never was a problem.  My journey around the bush is just that I think sometimes we forget, when things are going well, that inevitably  the "no signal" warning will come up! Don't freak out like I used to do. Breathe! Ask what the 'lesson' might be.The answer comes quicker than you think and your blood pressure will thank-you. Make a ripple, sigh deeply, see what happens.


So sorry for not posting yesterday! My computer  was taking a well-needed rest. I will be on every day from now on unless it leaves again or my mind goes blank which is not likely:)

No comments: