Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Why?

I was wondering to a friend exactly why I continue to write this blog.  The reason became clear to me when I took a look at the world we are living in now.  It seems as if the news goes from bad to worse.  We do, after all live in chaotic times, to be sure.  But where is the glimmer of hope we all need?  I guess that is what my job is.  I feel like I need to file off the sharp edges, and shine the light on good people and what is working.  I want to find that tiny shard of light shining through all the debris, and allow us all to find something light-hearted.  I want us to think past the pain, and know there are better things out there.  Our minds and hearts are much stronger than we think.  If we haven't been using them much, lets start with everything we have.  Love conquers all.  Please, lets not forget that.  Know I will remind us every chance I get!

No comments: