Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Not slow, not fast, but

half assed.  That used to be a saying I heard a lot.  Here is a job, give it your all, Not slow...not half assed! It is a funny saying, but it does make a point.  In many places, the weather is getting cold.  It seems to make me worse at starting new things and not completing them, so this year, I am going to start and finish, to the best of my ability, one thing at a time.  I have a spiritual goal, and I have a home goal.  Those are the two things I will concentrate on as I hibernate for the winter.  I am not saying I am going to stay in my cave, but I will slow down and give my all to these very important goals.  Then, in the Spring, I will have energy and some things to feel good about as I start anew just like the spring dictates.

No comments: