Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Every experience

has a lesson wrapped up in it.  Some weeks, or days, I feel like going back to bed.  It isn't that often, but I know you have been there.  Get up, stub your toe, slept through the alarm, phone rings and you can't get to your coffee, the shirt you put out has a spot on it.  O.K.  Then things continue to go down hill.  Wait, stop!  What did I forget to do?  Oh, that's right.  I forgot to say, "what is this telling me?"  Or, we forget to realize that we can hit the pause button and decide to change course. But the bigger picture is that there is always a lesson here.  Probably, there will be some random stuff, but, maybe it is to go to bed earlier. Maybe it is that we are having the bounce back test.  Maybe we have been ignoring our toe and it wants to be heard.  I don't know.  It is worth thinking about.  Some of my best lessons have been wrapped in what seems like chaos at the time. 

No comments: