Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Blown Away

Well, we just made it through the worst wind storm in history where I live.  I have destruction all around me, but here I sit, unscathed.  Most of my friends have no power.  I feel for them.  But I love to see people at their best, doing all they can to help their neighbors.  My friends and I called each other last night to see how everyone was doing.  It warmed my heart to have that many people worry about how I was doing.  It was even better today, to see how so many people were pitching in. All I want to say is that if this many people can work together to clean up and repair things, it should be easier for us to pay attention to our daily lives and offer a hand whenever.  I am not just talking to you, I am talking to myself, which I do frequently......  Sometimes my best conversations are with myself! 

No comments: