Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Have Happy

friends!  I went out last night with one of my dear friends.  We have a great time whether we have money, inclement weather or whatever!  The first thing we do is discuss our time apart, then we laugh and get stupid the rest of the time and it doesn't matter what we do!  The reason I bring this up is because I used to be a grumpy friend.  I am so grateful that these people I have now have stuck with me through it!  Happy begets happy.  So celebrate your happy friends and your own happiness today.  It just multiplies everything and even brings sunshine into your life when there is none.  Then, I suggest you listen to the song "Happy" and sing it loud and "out of the bucket" with me!

No comments: