Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Forgive yourself

We aren't too far into the new year to add another thing to our list of making changes that will boost happiness.  This is one thing I struggle with.  Sometimes I think I have caused all the unhappiness in my life.  Then I blame myself for everything.  The truth is that we are always doing the best we can and if we can learn from our choices and mistakes, we are indeed becoming a better person.  The reality is we have to stay "on it!"  Little things like self-talk can batter us.  It is so ingrained in some, it is a hard one to break.  So, just for today, and maybe tomorrow, I am going to watch my self-talk and look forward, not back.  We are, after all, humans in this earth school, just doing the best we can.

No comments: