Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What floats YOUR boat?

It's so easy with all we deal with on a daily basis, to get lost and complacent.  What I am learning is whatever I feel passionate about propels me in a good direction!  How do we find our passion?  We have to ask ourselves "what do I do that makes me feel excited and energetic?"  What makes me jump out of bed each day?  Then, think about how great it would be if this enthusiasm spread!  Make a ripple, find your passion, see what happens.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I went out with my daughter on Monday to The Rack to spend a gift card I was given at Christmas. I really got a lot of nice clothes for about 80% off retail. THAT made me "Excited and energetic!" Oh, boy, I'm in trouble.

Stacie Lane said...

We need to have passion in our lives to fuel inspiration and hope.