Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Here's some help with voting information

In order to help you find out about  absentee and early voting in your state, I suggest you look at this site.  My friend made a comment about using absentee voting where suppression is becoming so prevalent.The address is a little long, but the information is invaluable, so take the time to look this up! The address is: www.ncsl.org/research/elections-andcampaigns/absentee-and-early-voting.aspx  This is the "National Conference of State Legislatures,"   and it is a bipartisan group. Please take the time to check this site out. I realize I have people outside of the United States viewing this site.  Voting rights are for all of us and I encourage everyone to make sure their rights are not being mitigated or violated.

No comments: