Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Perfect is not always "perfection."

The longer I live, the more I learn that things can be perfect without being "perfection."  Case in point: today my dear friend and I went to pick up her new pup "Lucy."  Believe me, I have had plenty of dogs as pets, loved them and mourned their loss.  But I have to tell you how sweet and graceful Lucy is in the car.  She just laid in the back seat quietly, only barking when one of us got out.  It makes me look, again, at "what is perfect?"  She is deaf and a little chubby and so perfect.  She gave me a lesson today. Perfect is what's right for you!  Make a ripple, ask the question, see what happens.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My brother has MS. For Christmas, my mom got him a dog. Her name is also LUCY, and, oh my, she is so sweet! Better than that, my brother, who lives alone, now has a purpose, and he is happier than I have seen him in quite a long while. Dogs are magical animals.