Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Friday, January 2, 2015

This is your year

How would you like the year to go?  If each one of us took responsibility for it, what would we do?  Personally, I would like to become so happy with myself, that joy would spread.  If we could all find a way to be happy and grateful for all we have, how would that affect us?!  I live with a being who just loves himself and is in a good mood 99% of the time.  It is hard to get too angry with much when I am around Catboy!  So I know of what I speak.  Let's think of all the goodness we want to experience, then, allow that to happen.  I know I have said this many times, but we get what we think about the most.  Where will your thoughts go in 2015?  What kind of a ripple would that make?  And what would happen?!

No comments: