Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Friday, January 16, 2015

A frustrating morning

with a good ending!  I have been working on a project which involves two separate companies.  I have diligently sent in all the requested paperwork to each of them by fax and followed up with phone calls.  I am so proud of myself.  I have kept documentation on everything all neat and organized.  You must understand, for an artist and a person who doesn't even know where the box is, these things are rather foreign.  So, today, one hand doesn't know what the other hand is doing and everything is messed up.  I have spoken to 4 different people about this mess, just this morning.  Then, the 5th one was the charm.  She is wonderful and is handling it for me.  I am so grateful!  I guess my thought is that if we are patient, diligent, and expect the right outcome, we will get it. She made a ripple for me! I will pass it on!

No comments: