Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Friday, January 23, 2015

Fearless prognosticators

It still feels like winter, here, but something is stirring.  For days, "Puxsutawney" Pip AKA Catboy, has been acting in a very frisky fashion.  He has been running, jumping in the air, leaping from the couch to the stereo, to the windowsill!  This sent me out to look for the crocuses.  It is a little early, but there they were, about an inch out of the ground with their little yellow protective sheaths still on. Good thing I looked yesterday, today they are covered with snow.  BUT....  My two harbingers of spring are harbinging.  They are not wrong often, so I am going to do my happy dance for spring and lift the cold, dark, blanket of winter off just for a bit.  Join me in the happy dance, will you!  Or you can join Catboy in his nap after all his activity!!!

No comments: