Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The smartest being in the house

It is the beginning of the holiday season.  People are burning the candle at both ends and in the middle. Certain stores have lengthened their hours for shopping, shopping, shopping. We feel stressed out about what we can spend and what to buy. We have completely lost our minds as to the real meaning of the holidays. There is a new commercial on the TV about the "wise kid." I have a different idea.  This year, I am going to take a page from my 18 year old cat's book.  I am going to make sure I get enough sleep, food, play, stretching, and affection from those I love. At the wise old age of 126, and being very healthy, I believe he has the secret to life. I might just keep the page handy for the rest of my life. He seems to have figured it out! Make a ripple, after your nap, and see what happens.

No comments: