Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Sunday, November 24, 2013

She's still the healthiest person I know.

Recently,a dear friend of mine was diagnosed with ovarian cancer.  It was such a shock. She does not smoke, is so physically active, it makes me tired, eats clean food, and takes all sorts of supplements. But, as she would say to me, none of us are immune. This woman, despite everything, doesn't get down for long. She pulls up her bootstraps, moves ahead well-armed with information and many people who love her. My idea of health has changed. True health includes mind, body, and heart. She has impacted me in a way I can't fathom. All I know is that every second counts. Count your seconds! Make a ripple and see what happens. 

No comments: