Mission Statement

Dedicated to daily simple acts of random kindness to change the world

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Can you spell FRANKEN-FOODS?

I don't know about you, but I am really dashed by the fact that I-522 did not pass! We have gotten information about how bad some foods and beverages are for our health. Many companies have removed trans-fats and high-fructose corn syrup from their products. Yeah! Yet we are looking at letting genetically modified foods be acceptable.  When is this garbage, which affects our health, ok? I, for one will continue to fight for our food being as clean as possible. California has tried to have this labeling and got defeated just like we did. Did you know that only $550 dollars came from Washington in all that 21 million to defeat the measure. All I can say is get involved, get educated and make a ripple for us all.  See what happens.

No comments: